You may have noticed that many of my books are only available on Amazon. This is because I'm currently participating in their exclusive author program which offers some great deals for readers, e.g. ‘free days' when I can offer one of my books for free.
This could be frustrating if you don’t have a Kindle, but you still have two options:
Option 1 – the easiest and quickest option.
Download Amazon’s FREE Kindle app by clicking here.
The Kindle app works with just about any device:
– Smartphone (iPhone/iPod touch/Android/Windows/Blackberry)
– Tablet (iPad/Android/Windows)
– Computer (Mac/Windows)
Once you’ve downloaded the free Kindle app, you can purchase the book from Amazon and it will automatically appear in your app.
Option 2 – if you own a Nook/Kobo/other ereader and can’t download the free app.
1) Purchase the ebook/s from Amazon and find the receipt that Amazon send via email.
2) Forward the email receipt Amazon to: email@example.com along with a note stating which reading device you have.
3) I will email you the ebook in a format suitable for your device as soon as I possibly can, but please be aware that I'm on UK time.