Get Involved – Join my Official Street Team
What's a Street Team?
A street team is a way for you to show support and be more involved with the various book-related shenanigans that go on around here.
It's a way for members to connect with me and with each other, and we'll all work together to spread the love of good books. It's all about participation, mutual support and enjoyment.
What’s in it for us readers?
The team is a way for me to give back to my readers. As a member you'll get access to our special Facebook members-only group. You'll also be offered the chance to receive advanced copies of new books so that you can provide feedback, spot typos, and post reviews online.
When you provide feedback before publication, your name will be listed in the acknowledgements section in the book (unless you don't want it listed, of course).
From time to time there will be fun options such as opportunities to name a character.
If you're a keen reviewer, as a member of my team, you'll be able to request a review copy of any of my books at any time.
Ways for Street Team members to participate:
All of these are optional. They're suggestions of ways that you can get involved and spread the word about my books. However, if you aren't prepared to do at least a couple of these, then this team isn't for you – it's not a way to grab free books, and if you join in that spirit, you'll be disappointed.
- Join the Facebook group where we can chat and get to know each other.
- Share your reviews of any of my books.
- Provide feedback on advanced copies of new books.
- Let me know about any typos you find.
- Invite other readers to join our team.
- Share special events such as book launches on social media such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr etc.
- Spread the word to family and friends about my books.
- Suggest my books to your local reading group or book club.
- Post honest reviews on any site like Amazon, B&N, Goodreads, etc.
- Add my books to your Goodreads lists.
- If you have a blog, join in on launch days and cover reveals.
- Post about author news such as awards, appearances, etc.
No spam. Easy unsubscribe.